Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wanna Catch-Up?


      Since technically this is our 2nd blog I have to brag about our first attempt at a blog! Catch up to where we are in life and what is new with us at bergesoncentral.shutterfly.com.  I was and still am pretty proud of it.  it was a pretty neat little blog but, i feel as it is time to move to the big time blogger.  So here we are! I would like to just start posting like opening in the middle of a book but, if you are not familiar with the odd-ness of our lives, it might be benificial to catch up! As I am almost convinced that maybe a total of 2 people will actually read this blog (including myself) its all well and good, as long as it keeps us occupied that is all that matters right?!  

2 comments:

  1. so glad you have a "real" blog now. :) we don't keep ours that updated, but it's
    bles-blam.blogspot.com
    if you wanna keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea!!! Love that you are on blogger now :) Also I Love the background you chose!

    ReplyDelete