Saturday, September 11, 2010

Britta's Birthday Bash!!

     Ok, So I apologize for the ginormous amount of photos on this post but, it was a fun party! We had a great time and for the first time in her life Britta celebrated her birthday without any tears! At our house that is success!

Yup, she belongs to me! 

My Hottie! 

No explanations....

Like father like son i guess...

Much better than her 1st Birthday cake time! 

CAKE!

It was a YO GABBA GABBA BASH!

This was the only picture where we were BOTH looking at the camera.
Smiling is optional for Britta

Macy Moo! 

OK hilarious right??

A birthday suit is a MUST!

I'm biased ... but completely adorable! 

The chaos of opening presents. 

It was a little overwhelming for her.  At least she wasn't screaming :) 

Best Buds 

The beautiful Ragonian! 

Mr Preston! 

This pic shows that yes, it was a Birthday Bash!

A special thanks to Blake & his amazing camera -
Yup, our camera was out of commission  
Wanna compare Birthdays? In the previous post, there is the infamous picture of Britta's 1st.  And yes, it was the one and only! 

1 comment:

  1. oh I am so mad I couldn't be there! Britta is so dang cute! good job on the decorations! I am so happy you put pictures up! :)

    ReplyDelete