Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lucky Number 4

     August 2fird! A date we have all been hearing about for about 6 months and it has finally arrived! So we celebrated rainbow style! We had the birthday bash at my mom and dad's last night to celebrate and I guess 4 is our lucky number.  No crying, no whining, no freak-outs just pure unadulterated FUN! What a difference 3 years makes! We had rainbow cake and rainbow treats and with an August birthday there always has to be swimming!! Check out the fun afternoon we had celebrating!



I have to give myself dibbs on this cake.
Thank you Pintrest! You make a domestic goddess out of me!



We can't have a birthday without a little sass!



Beautiful right???
It turned out better than I could've imagined!


Britta being older and having AMAZING older cousins to help present opening was a BREEZE!




Birthday princess for sure! 



A year from now we will have a new baby and Britta will be a kindergartner! I can not wait to see what the next year brings us! 

1 comment: