Monday, June 6, 2011

Bachelorette Extravaganza!

Wednesday before Shelby and Nick got hitched Kensley and Melissa threw Shelby her Bachelorette party! It was so much fun! We met at Kensley's adorable house, went to RA and opened presents and had dessert! Here are some of the "choice" pictures! 



The whole group....
minus Bethany

Sisters...

Sisters in our regular personalities...

We love Becca & Erin!

Best Friends!

Yep, that is more normal.

I have no explanation for this one....





So perfect!
Shelby don't hate me for posting this one!
I think it is my favorite one of the night!

LOVE THIS PIC!

Beauties!

There were more pictures I could have chosen,
this was the most modest one ;-)

hehe!

Can I say DELISH!
Bethany's chocolate covered strawberries were TO-DIE-FOR!


Again there will be MORE TO COME! Stay tuned, the Wedding is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment