Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Bergeson Christmas



I know I am a little late for this but, with no further adieu... This was our Christmas in a nutshell.  I apologize for all the pics, I swear I sifted through them! 

These next few pictures we used for our Christmas card, we took them willy-nilly while we were on one of our almost daily walks

It is rare you find a serene Britta.







Handsome Jack-Jack 

This is MY LIFE in a nutshell....







It snowed overnight and then was mostly gone by the next day, we made the most of it!



She loved the snow! 


She couldn't resist...



Bethany was pretty happy about the snow :) 

One of my favorite pix



She loves Casey rides :) 


The one day I didn't do her hair, it makes her look so much older 




Shelby, in one of her happier moments at Christmas at the Cabin 


The "Baby Jesus" -
well she is the closest "baby" that we have

My mom wanted all the kiddos to open their gifts from them before Christmas morning,
the train was a absolute HIT!

This picture describes the entire Christmas Morning. 


We couldn't have enjoyed it without these people!
Love ya mom & dad!
Christmas wouldn't be the same without the cabin!



We had a wonderfundle Christmas and a Happy New Year!
We are so looking forward to the next memory filled year!







3 comments:

  1. Britta is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I love her! And that Jacket that Shelby is wearing, how can you expect her NOT to be super excited. It's amazing!! I love when you update your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!! You are so amazing!!!! You are such a blogger pro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute:) i love the eating the snow pics for sure. fun!
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete