Saturday, November 13, 2010

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

 I love, love, love the little movie clips that you find on the church website.  If I have nothing really to do I meander over to lds.org and see what new clips they have posted.  Nerdy I know, but they find a way to touch my heart and bring me and my family closer to Christ.  


I especially liked this one because at the end of it, it shows a clip of the talk that President Monson gave on gratitude.  I love the way he coined the phrase "attitude for gratitude"  


So in the spirit of Thanksgiving..... check out this one and there is another one that is really good and puts you in the mood for Thanksgiving


In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shay! Now I creeped onto your blog, so we're even. :) Besides you are practically family to my family, which makes us family, right?! Glad you stopped by to say hi. Way cute blog you have. Love the pics! And I think it's awesome you watch the clips on LDS.org. Makes me want to do the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay I didn't know that you had a blog. Britta is getting so big and her hair is getting long. If you want to go to my blog e-mail me at nickandnat05@yahoo.com and I will send u an invite.

    ReplyDelete